Friday, March 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I know, I know. I'm a bad blogger. Things have been a little crazy inside my head lately, but I should be able to get back to a normal cycle of posting two or three times a week now. I have a ton of pictures and recipes in my arsenal ready to post. Some of the stuff I've been waiting to talk about. I got 3 new cookbooks in the past few months and I really wanted to review each one. The problem is that I've found some recipes that either came out terribly or I just don't like the results. I really want to like these particular cookbooks and I don't want to say anything bad, so I'm going to try another recipe or two from each of them before any reviews. So then maybe it won't be so bad if there are 3 recipes I made and I liked 2 of them.

Now here is a picture of a blueberry muffin from last weekend. (Recipe from Yellow Rose Recipes.)

blueberryMuffin_001

So, Vegan Mother tagged me. I've never been tagged before, I feel so special! Not that I really have anything all that exciting to say, but here we go:

Here's how it works...I tell you 5 things about myself, then tag 5 other people via their blog. Sounds fun, right?? Here goes:

1. I have a pretty cool job - I'm a texture and shading artist for 3D animated films.
2. I didn't start college until I was 23. (though I'm into the next decade now. ;) )
3. 3 cats have me. They're all rescues, though they continually rescue me every day.
4. I'm from the US, but I live in Canada right now.
5. I am the walrus. Koo koo ka choo

I am tagging....

Bazu - Where's the Revolution
Kittee - Cake Maker to the Stars
Lindy Loo - Yeah, That "Vegan" Shit
Melisser - The Urban Housewife
Dynise - The Urban Vegan


Rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes life gets away from you, eh?

    You DO have a cool job! You must be pretty artistic (I couldn't draw a straight line if my life depended on it!).

    Hey, going back to college is better late than never, I admire you for being able to go back. A lot of people wouldn't after a few years in the 'real world'. My partner Brett went back to college at 24, I was so proud of him, and it was difficult for him to transition into that lifestyle after having worked a full-time job for years.

    Aw, two cats have us, they were both rescued too. And it's amazing, after a bad day, a little nuzzle and snuggle from a kitty can take it all away.

    I think I'd rather be in Canada, even though it is colder......

    HAHAHA! Good Beatles song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those muffins look DELISH! I have a couple pints of blueberries in my fridge waiting to be used up. could you pass along the recipe? Pretty please???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I'll try to do this when I return from Europe. 10 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the eggman.

    That muffin photo is fabulous!! Your job sounds very cool. Can't wait to see what else you've been cooking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun job! That muffin looks like it is bursting with blueberry goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the tag! i'm working on on, for reals!!

    xo
    kittee

    ReplyDelete